Buy that special someone an AP Physics prep book, now with five-minute quizzes aligned with the exam: 5 Steps to a 5 AP Physics 1

Visit Burrito Girl's handmade ceramics shop, The Muddy Rabbit: Mugs, vases, bowls, tea bowls...

12 March 2010

Trying out the google "poll" function

This is rather primitive, but might be fun.  Take a look at the left sidebar, where a fundmentals multiple choice question masquerades as a poll.  Feel free to vote... your response is anonymous.  I can't figure out how to format equations properly in the poll.  The text editor won't allow html tags.  Any thoughts?

I'll leave the poll up until I get a few votes.  Then, if there's disagreement about the answer, I'll write a post about it.

UPDATE -- Okay, I screwed up the initial poll question.  It asks for magnitude and direction of the electric field, and I left off the direction choices.  Apologies.

GCJ

No comments:

Post a Comment